Friday, June 22, 2012

running inspiration everwhere!

Well I am now counting down just over a month until my first marathon so to coincide with my training I am also surrounding myself with stuff about running. I am reading the book Mile Markers which was recommended to me by my good friend Christy. I have also started watching movies about running/marathons. I have seen Hood to Coast and tonight watched Spirit of the Marathon. I have many more running movies on hold at the library. This is always how I get ready for things that I am nervous about: I inundate myself with information, inspiration and it always gets me geared up enough that I can face what I am needing to accomplish.
So here I am in the month of July super training for the first time in my life..well at least since high school...and I feel so lucky to be here, to be alive, to be well...and am looking forward to saying I ran a marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment