Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Real training...no foolin' cause I got hydration

I now have in my possession a hydration pack. YEPPERS. I now am taking long enough runs that I need to have at least a liter and a half of water with me plus lots of little pockets for Gu's and stuff which as of last year I had no idea what a Gu was. I have salt tablets so I don't get cramps. I just went shopping and bought 90% was protein. The guy at the lane said "you must be feeding an army!" I said NO just me...I am training for a marathon. Now I can say that. I am training for a marathon...and it is getting closer every day. But you know what?? I am not scared. It will be hard but I feel I can do it unless something unforseen happens plus I will have two good friends up there with me so I know I will be just fine. So now that I have all this stuff I want to run tonight. I am excited! This is the biggest thing I have ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment